“Where can I find job candidates with disabilities?” This question is often asked by companies who are looking to tap into the skills and talents people with disabilities bring to the workplace, but don’t know where to start. This webinar, hosted by the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN), will explore effective outreach and recruitment strategies that can help companies of all sizes build a pipeline of qualified applicants with disabilities. Panelists will provide guidance on developing relationships with service providers, finding recruitment sources, and other key strategies for locating and attracting top talent with disabilities.
- Brett Sheats (Moderator), National Project Director, EARN
- The Honorable Katherine McCary, Temporary Policy Advisor, Employer Policy Team, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy Team, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Mary Lynn MacKenzie, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Bank of America
- Laura Owens, President, TransCen
This webinar is part of EARN’s Inclusion@Work Webinar Series based on the Inclusion@Work Framework for Building a Disability-Inclusive Organization. Developed with input from employers with exemplary track records in disability employment, this framework outlines seven core components of a disability-inclusive workplace, along with a menu of strategies for achieving them.
This webinar will be live captioned. In addition, a captioned recording of the webinar, as well as copies of the presentation slides, will be archived and available on AskEARN.org the week following the webinar.
This event is approved for 1.0 HR general recertification credit hour through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Click here to register.